My blog is intended to provide relevant information for mamas in all seasons of motherhood. The content I present is my opinion and does not reflect the opinions of any organizations I may be affiliated with. My content should not be used to replace medical advice from doctors or other professionals. I am human, so although I strive to provide accurate and true information, there may be unintended omissions, errors or mistakes. I reserve the right to change how I manage my blog, or change the focus or content on my blog at any time.
Some of my posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase an item through one of these links, I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I love and have used personally. In addition, foreverymama.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com” and affiliated sites.
I am GDPR Compliant – GDPR Policy
I am in compliance with GDPR and my email service ConvertKit is too.
The Right To Be Forgotten
The right to be forgotten is a GDPR mandate that allows subscribers to ask to delete all of the data associated with them.
- You may unsubscribe from my emails at anytime, and request that I remove all of your information and data associated, and I will delete it in it’s entirety
- Under GDPR, each of my subscribers has the right to erasure (or the right to be forgotten), meaning they can contact me and I, and my mail service provider will delete all of their personal data from all systems. Also see Privacy Tools to download or delete user data.
- As well, a unsubscribe link is at the bottom of each email sent
Proof Of Subscriber Consent
When a subscriber opts-in to join my mailing list, they are given a double opt-in where they must confirm their subscription to join the list, and to receive the opt-in incentive. ConvertKit adds a custom check box feature to my forms, for all subscribers to further verify that they are consenting to receive marketing emails.
My ConvertKit sign up forms automatically create a proof of consent by capturing the IP address, location, date, time, and the source of the consent form. This information will solidify your documentation of where, when and at what time subscribers consented.
The ConvertKit Data Processing Agreement (DPA) offers contractual terms that meet GDPR requirements and reflect the data privacy and security commitments to customers. Each customer processing personal data on behalf of EU/EEA individuals will be able to sign this contract with ConvertKit and keep it on file for their records.
Identifying EU Citizens
ConvertKit provides a rule in the subscriber filter where we can sort our subscribers by location, to help us easily sort GDPR subscribers.
We are aware of the chance that a EU citizen could be living abroad in a non-EU country. In these cases, it is impossible to identify them as EU citizens. But we are compliant in our efforts to be within all GDPR laws, and to the best of our ability use the tools that are available to identify EU citizens.
Thus, we apply the GDPR compliance factors mentioned above to everyone on our list, no matter their citizenship.
This blog is intended to be a place of support and encouragement to its readers. I aim to post informative and interesting content in a positive and pleasant manner, and this policy extends to our comment section. Readers are welcome to comment on any of my posts. Comments must be kind and respectful to others. Any language that is deemed hateful toward another commenter will not be tolerated. I reserve the right to delete/ban users that make such comments at my own discretion and with no prior notice.
Collecting Personal Information
When subscribing or purchasing a product on my site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience as needed. Your information is collected when you subscribe, place an order, or fill out a form on my site. Your information will be stored until you choose to unsubscribe from my list, at which time, your name and email will be automatically removed from my subscriber list. You can download or delete your data using the Privacy Tools.
How I Will Use Your Information
I may use the information I have collected from you in the following ways:
- To send emails regarding the latest information from my blog.
- To send email campaigns that promote my own/affiliate products.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver the type of content and products in which you are most interested.
- To allow better service in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow-up after a correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How I Will Protect Your Information
I implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on my servers.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless you are provided advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist in operating my website, conducting business, or serving my users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also be required to release information to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect mine or others’ rights, property or safety.
Note: non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at my own discretion, I may include or offer third-party products or services on my website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. I do seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback.
I use Google Analytics to track site traffic, including users, sessions, bounce rate, and session duration. However, no personal user data is stored as I have made IP addresses anonymous while tracking. Google’s advertising requirements can be found here: Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. I do not currently use Google AdSense on my site, but may choose to do so in the future.
I collect your email address to:
- Send weekly newsletters with the latest information from my blog.
- Send email campaigns promoting my personal products/affiliate products.
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
I also agree to the following statements:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Access My Resources
Subscribe to get my latest content by email and to gain exclusive access to all of my FREE resources.
By entering your information, you are agreeing to my Disclosure and Privacy Policies